The Awesome Elder Jones

The Awesome Elder Jones

1/27/14 Email

That is a good scripture in D&C I read that this morning during personal study, I have been going through the doctrine and covenants because I have never read it all the way through before.  That is the very core of my testimony that God and Jesus Christ KNOWS us personally he knows me you and everyone else and his love is all consuming and with that kind of strength we can overcome all things.  The feelings of abandonment and depression are definitely not from God but from the other source.

We just had a stake conference here that was broadcast over to a big chunk of the Southeast region, where Elder Nelson and Elder Gay and a few other speakers spoke and they were very good and uplifting.  I haven't got my debit card yet in the mail, but I will keep looking for it so I can get that out of the way SOON.  I'll probably be on bike for the remainder of my mission so I don't think any CAR mishaps will occur anytime soon ;)  Anyway, if you can get that print to me soon and I'll get it framed out here.  That would be good.  I got the hoodie last week.  It’s pretty nice.  Had to go with an XL because they were out of larges but it still fits pretty good just a little bit long.
Things have been going decent here, about the same as last week.  Lots of finding and trying to get investigators who want to progress, but it’s all good in the hood.  

Love,
Elder Jacob Jones

P.S. Here are some pictures


No comments:

Post a Comment