Love,
Elder Jacob Christian JonesThe Awesome Elder Jones
1/13/14 Email - First week in Athens, GA
Yep sure got the pin! Hopefully, the Zaxby’s will be just as good as
the ones out here, sometimes when they franchise out it's not as good as the
original. Here in Athens is where it
originated. If it is finished soon I recommend the kick'n chicken sandwich or
the wings'n things meals. It has been
good here in Athens and on the bike, getting me back into shape. Elder Hamer is from Meridian Idaho. We also run about two miles every morning, usually,
so I am getting into better shape. We
talk to sooo many people here, but like over 90 percent of them are ghetto
black people. We find new and potential
investigators like crazy here -- three to five a day or so. Just gotta find some solid ones. We do have a few that are progressing pretty
well. Man I hate missing the ski season
like that. It got really rainy for a day
or so and the temperature is back up in the fifties and sixties like usual. Hope it stays that way (good thing I'm going
home before it gets really hot :) We had
our ward conference this week but stake conference is coming up for us here as
well. Did you ever get around to sending
the picture to President or are you still working on it? Did you send a print to him via mail framed
or what? Anywho, I love you all lots and
I'll see you in a few months!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment