Yup, we definately have some fun with these ghetto people. We are pretty sure we witnessed a drug deal go down with our downstairs neighbors -- no we are certain they just did it right in front of us as we were going down the stairs to go out. Not to mention the "other" things they do very loudly in the middle of the night that wake us up, suffice it to say that they are NOT keeping the law of chastity and leave it at that. I'm thinking about moving our apartment, we'll see.
Other than that we are out working dilligently, not seeing our fruits yet just struggling with investigators that have problems progressing. That's way cool that the Seahawks are in the Super Bowl again, thats who I'm rooting for. You'll have to let me know how it goes :) I'll make sure to watch out for my new debit card. Did you get the ticket in the mail and pay it yet? Oh and by the way I was thinking of getting a Georgia jacket/hoody before I go. I think the one I want (which is super nice) is around fourty to fifty dollars or so - I was wondering if that was okay. And maybe some other georgia gear at some point.
Anyways, I love you all allot and I will see you in four months or so CRAAAZZZYYYYYY!!!!!!
Love,
Elder Jacob Jones
P.S. email back whenever
The Bamboo Forest
Elder Freeman in the Bamboo Forest
Elder Jones in the Bamboo Forest
Elder Jones with Bro. Currans (Gainesville)
Elder Jones with Sister Currans (Gainesville)
Elder Jones with The Wangemann's (Gainesville)
Elder Hamer and Elder Jones
Elder Vernon (before he went home) with Elder Jones
He was Jacob's MTC companion
He was Jacob's MTC companion








No comments:
Post a Comment