The Awesome Elder Jones

The Awesome Elder Jones

2/3/14 Email - Snow in Georgia!


Yeah, it was crazy that Tuesday!  They grounded all of the missionaries in the mission.   We got hit some, but not as bad as Atlanta.  We got about two inches of snow -- hardly any stuck on the roads.  I'll put in some pictures.  What shut down Atlanta was the fact that they got like two inches of ice on the roads and they failed to warn people well enough so everybody left just as it hit and got stuck on the highways and freeways.  It was pretty boring, we were in all day and they made us walk all day the next day, no bikes or cars at all.  Although, it has gotten pretty warm later in the week.   And yes I would prefer to fly home and get released and not get picked up.  We can just plan to fly back out and visit sometime, maybe next fall, I don't know.  Just keep looking, the first priority I have is getting a job when I'm home and having one lined up would be awesome. 

As for the ticket I haven't paid it yet.  I need to activate my card and I forgot the last four digits of my ss number so if you could email me that briefly before or after your response that would be great.  It needs to be paid by today.  The work is moving forward slowly, struggling to find people who are willing to commit to anything.  We just need a solid family to teach and I would be thoroughly satisfied.  Just keep praying for that it would be much appreciated. 

Love,
Elder Jacob Jones


 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment