The Awesome Elder Jones

The Awesome Elder Jones

2/25/13 E-Mail and Pictures (Awesome warrior of truth!)

 
 
 
 



 

 
Hey guys,
 
Yup, I did get the letter from Grandma with the money in it.  That was nice.  I will try and remember to write letters again -- that is one thing I am terrible at.  I still haven't gotten a letter back from my roommate and I don't have the address anymore -- if you could track that down if possible.  I think it was Garrett Moyle that you tracked down. And as for those classes that mitchell is taking.  Those are going to kick his butt.  I'll tell you what just from what I've heard especially AP Bio.
And that is kind of cool that you ran into a some one from the GANM :) totally find out if he has anyone.  It could be inspired.
Some exciting news we have heard from our mission president is that because of the age change they are creating 58 new missions worldwide and one of them is the Georgia Macon Mission. So in several months we might have some boundary changes -- don't know anything yet and don't ask they won't be discussing the boundary changes for months from what we were told.  We have had some progress with our investigators. We have pretty much pinned down a time with our investigator Anna, she has been working alot apparantly, but thats good news, and pretty much the same for all the others.
 
I love you all lots and will see you in just over 10 months or so (rounding down, it's just easier)
Love,
Elder Jacob Christian Jones 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment