Things are going alright here about the same as before. Working with our investigators who all have their hangups. We are kind of in a slow spot right now, hopefully things will pick up. We're working but it is probably one of those times that we are being tested with our patience, and a time where the adversary can keep us down, just gotta gritt my teeth and put my shoulder to the wheel. I will be putting a package together sometime soon just to get rid of some stuff, but also probably some stuff for Dad and Mitchell's birthdays coming up (what is with our family and having most of the birthdays in spring! are me and Colby just the odd children?). That is really weird about Colby, that they found the allergy this late, don't they usually find those things alot earlier? And I remember all that busy work stuff from classes, its no fun but you gott a do it or the wrath of the almighty dictator (the teacher) will be upon you! I can't think of anything particularly weird or exciting in the last week or so it has been fairly boring. It has been a bit on the cold side though, no snow at all though just cold. It should be starting to warm up again here pretty quick though (oh no summer again! aaaaaagghhh!) I'll probably be here for another couple of months. Oh there was one thing that was interesting, we havewgotten our first 19 year old sisters in the mission and a fairly large group this transfer (about 15 with several being sisters). We have even more waiting in the wings. And as for the Macon mission, I don't imagine that it would affect our mission as much as the Atlanta Mission -- our bottom stake might get changed or chopped up, but I have no idea whats happening those changes are months away, (maybe we'll get the temple in our mission...finally). Anyways love you all lots and I will see you in 10 months or so.
Love,
Elder Jacob Christian Jones
No comments:
Post a Comment