Hey everyone,
Things have been pretty much the same this week. The weather has been pretty good lately especially Saturday. Today is pretty gloomy though. It is pretty much Seattle weather. That is way cool that you guys got a dog! hope that my package gets there soon (it'll just have to be somewhat belated). I didn't get the pictures in the email you sent you'll just have to resend them I guess. the only crazy story is that elder chambers called me and told me that my bike (the one that got stolen) randomly showed up again and I have decided to just donate it to the mission because of all the new missionaries coming in. They need more bikes and some might be poorer so I am going to donate the old one to the mission. Kind of crazy, maybe the person felt bad and put it back, who knows. What matters is that I have a bike now and it'll just be easier to give the old one (which was a piece of crap anyways) to someone who needs it. I don't have any pictures right now, but I will work on getting some to you. Transfer calls should be coming in today sometime. I think Elder Free will probably be transferred and I'll get a new companion. I don't know, you really never know for sure with transfers (Elder Free has been my longest running companion since Elder Farr). I hope I stay in this area for a while - the ward is great and I am sure we can get some work going here soon, but more than likely I'll only have one transfer left in this area. I guess we'll see. I really can't think of anything else to say really but I love you all lots and I will wait for the next email with pictures, and I will see y'all in 10 months!
Love,
Elder Jacob Christian Jones
Love, Elder Jones
These are pictures Jacob sent in a birthday package to Don and Mitchell for their bdays! Also I took pictures of the package front with all of Jacob's fun artwork for the birthday boys!
Elder Jones w/his district at Thanksgiving time.
Elder Jones wrote on the back of this picture that he was "Dan Jonesing' it!
Elder Jones' fun artwork on the package he sent!












No comments:
Post a Comment