The Awesome Elder Jones

The Awesome Elder Jones

2/4/13 E-Mail

Hey everyone, not a particularly eventful week this week.  We really didn't see anything spectacular of the tornados, we got some crazy rain and a little bit of wind for like 20 or 30 min. I think I heard there were some tornados that touched down in Rome Georgia. They did however have us indoors on tornado watch which was kind of boring. This week we really didn't get in with any of our investigators at all but we were able to talk to more people and picked up a few potentials with the new harvesting tool that we have. I haven't got the package yet, maybe it'll come today. I'll keep my eyes out for it. I don't have any new pictures because left my camera charger in my last area and I emailed elder Chambers and he says he has it and will get it to me. Today was supposed to be transfer calls but we haven't heard anything yet. We may lose the car soon if they put missionaries back into the other area. It has been pretty nice with a car because the weather right now would not be fun to bike in, the cold and rain (though probably better than 110 degrees with humidity ;) Maybe we'll keep it this next transfer to, if they don't put missionaries back in this transfer. Anyways that's really all the news I have from this week.

Anyways, you should send some pictures of all the swords that are at home now! I want to show my companion!I have started to think that I have collected too much stuff.  I just have a bunch of random crap that I don't need so I think I will be sending a package with stuff that I don't want now but want to keep later that you can just hold for me in some obscure closet or something. Anyways that's about all that I can think of saying now.

Love you all lots, and I will see you in 11 months (rounding up)
Love,
Elder Jacob Christian Jones
 
(after my email telling him the package had not been sent)
P.S. ok, thanks, I'll keep my eyes out for it whenever you send it, love you.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment