The Awesome Elder Jones

The Awesome Elder Jones

11/19/12 E-Mail

Thanks, Guys this one will be brief because we gotta head out by 12:00 because I have to go over to Stockbridge and pick up their mini van and go and drop off Elder Gisseman and I will be staying with some other Elders in Centerville (kinda by Lilburn so north east of Atlanta) for a couple of days. On Wednesday I get to be a taxi driver. I am driving a bunch of missionaries around on my way back to Stockbridge where me and Elder Chambers, my new companion will go back home so it looks like it is going to be a long day. So I will be cruising around in a mini van for the next couple of days (we will switch back for our Cruise). Elder Chambers was in my district a while back look back to older emails and pictures. 

Yeah, I was wondering about it, I was looking for it.  Its getting me all anxious. anyways, hope it gets here, I'll have to check for it on Wednesday. As for Mitchells swimming keep it up you just have to keep going, I think I had my goggles come off once and it really sucks.  You just have to keep going. I found the best strategy for that is to just start sprinting.  It's the only change you can make really. As for Christmas, the only think I can think of that I need is a new pair of running shoes mine are thrashed, (maybe a pair of black asics ;) a new camera would be nice but you don't have to at all the one I have just kind of sucks but its not all that important - maybe some new music or talk on cd or something. I will keep thinking of something. I really can't think of a whole lot more right now only that I love you all lots.

Love,

Elder Jacob Christian Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment