The Awesome Elder Jones

The Awesome Elder Jones

12/10/12 E-Mail

Yeah, things have been going pretty good this transfer.  Though all of the people we are TRYING to teach keep dodging us. So that is kind of sucky, but we do what we can. I got the birthday package - the zone leaders gave it to me as well as a bag of stuff that I left behind in Johns Creek, (yeah I already opened them  - I couldn't resist it just kept staring at me from across the room - the shoes fit great!) I can't wait to start the 12 days come the 14th.  I can't believe that it is ALREADY Christmas time.  Time moves way to fast it is crazy! Can't wait to see what you guys got me at the Christmas party which will be on the 19th.

I guess I won't be able to come to the family christmas parties, so you'll have to let everyone know that I can't make it ;)   And it is Crazy, 20 seemed so far away when I was a kid.   I don't feel that old. I still feel like a kid at heart! I think it will be like that for a long time.
 
I can't wait to talk to ya'll on christmas.  I will try and set it up for skype.  We have a big breakfast Christmas morning with the Smiths, so maybe there, if nothing else works then I am sure Elder and Sister Stowel could do it for us.   Anyways, I love you all lots and I will see you in
cont... sorry the computer is dumb,
 
13 months!

Love,
Elder Jacob Christian Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment