Yeah, I am still sore in my chest from the accident (can't believe that it has been more than a week). I am getting better, but I am still sore. Yes, they did give us a new car, a 2013 Chevy cruise - it's nice. Anyways, I haven't got the package yet, but I am sure it will be here in the next couple of days. We had the baptisms of Boby and Rhonda, a couple that they had been teaching for a while with the senior couple here. They are pretty awesome! He was confirmed on Saturday. I stood in the circle, and we ordained Boby to the Aaronic priesthood which I participated. We were going to have another baptism on the next saturday, but she didn't come to church this Sunday. We will just have to stop by sometime this week and teach a lesson and set another date.
Tell Mitchell to just keep swimming. It's tiring at first, but he'll get used to it and maybe he'll gain some muscle and be totally ripped!
I was disappointed when I heard the results of the presidential election. I guess we are going to go through another 4 years of jack squat. Oh well, all I have to worry about is spreading the gospel. That's the only thing that is going to fix anything, nothing the government does will change anything if the people are unwilling to live moral lives, so the gospel is the only thing that can fix our problems (see Alma 31:5).
Anywho, I am doing pretty good, so far. Love you all lots and I will see you in 14 months.
Love,
Elder Jacob Christian Jones
No comments:
Post a Comment