Hey family,
Things have been a bit more active this week because, well more or less elder Rogers has gotten better. So we are moving back into things. Hopefully we can get back to where we were two weeks ago with over 100 contacts a week. Although our dreams of getting a car have been shattered into a thousand pieces (we had hoped to get Johns Creek spanish car cause they got E.T'd or emergency transfered). I hope that I stay in this area at least one more transfer (althoug I am hoping for two). Training calls come Wednesday so if Elder Rogers gets called to train then I know that I am definately leaving. Anyway, Conference is coming up quick that is gonna be fun. It doesn't seem long ago that it was April conference. Anyways not a lot has changed really I hope that y'all (aww, dang it! CURSE YOU SOUTHEEEERRN!!!) have an awesome day and sorry that I don't have a lot to say this week but, I love you all and I will hope to see you in 15 months (wow that number keeps on getting smaller and smaller way too fast!)
Love,
Elder jacob Christian Jones
No comments:
Post a Comment