The Awesome Elder Jones

The Awesome Elder Jones

10/22/12 E-Mail

Hey, family!
 
Things are going alright, still trying to be patient. It will be a quick transfer I am sure. Elder Gisseman is from SLC area I am pretty sure. Yes I did get the letter and the card the other day and I am looking forward to the package and as for the absentee, wasn't that thing that you sent me a while back, if not oh well I will get that done. I also sent you guys a letter with two envelopes like one I sent before. I put a card in there as well as a C-D I burnt for you guys - hope you like it. I don't have a lot to say this time around. I have had a lot of time to study and that has been good. No I didn't do any of the baptisms, but participated in the circle for one of the confirmations.
My mission has been awesome, the most worthwhile thing that I have done thus far.
It has been a blast!
 
I love you all lots and I will see you all in 15 months.
Love,
Elder Jacob C. Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment