Hey guys,
 
The first big news today, is transfer calls came this morning. I will be getting transferred (bummer) to Flint River down south of Atlanta (I know kinda weird considering that we are the north mission). My new companion will be Elder Gissman. I don't know him but he sounds cool. From what people have described, I will be serving in pretty much the ghetto. But I have also heard there is a ton of work going on down there with 8 people on track for baptism. I am gonna miss the Johns Creek ward and Elder Rogers.  Man, I just cannot hold on to companions.  Since Elder Farr I have not had a companion for more than 6 weeks. So if you plan on sending a package or card I would suggest that you go through the Mission office until next Monday when I can get you our address.
 
General conference was awesome!  The new announcement blew my mind... is blowing my mind. It will change everything.  Apparently the MTC time will be cut shorter and there will probably be more changes made in the future to accommodate the greater amount of missionaries.
I really don't have a ton to say more this week. I will be busy packing tomorrow I can say that much. Ugh, I really didn't want to move from this area!  But I know that it's the Lords will and I hope that my next area will be a good area and the same about my companion. 
 
I love you all lots, and I will see you all in about 15 months.
 
Love,
Elder Jacob Christian Jones