The Awesome Elder Jones

The Awesome Elder Jones

9/24/12 E-Mail

Hey guys,
 
This week has been really long and really boring. Me and Elder Rogers stayed in for most of it because he has problems with his heel right now so the mission doctor said to stay off it (maybe they'll give us a car ;) so I have been dying slowly of Cabin Fever!  There are only so many times that you can play monopoly deal before you go crazy and invent some other game (which we did),  but other than that we have been doing fine. Yes, Elder Rogers' Dad is a cop in Heber and by extension that must mean that the other thing is true, small world. Thanks for the info on my roommates.  I will totally send a letter to Garret (always appreciate more sources for letters ;). Anyways, I don't have a ton to say this week but it is great to hear from you and I am loving the work. I honestly really want to stay in this area for as long as I can.  I like the ward we serve in and just like it, it almost feels like home now.  Anyways, I love you all lots and I will see you in about 15 months almost (why does the time fly?).
Love,
Elder Jacob Christian Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment