It has been going pretty well thus far. Yes I did get the letter with the John Bytheway Life Rocks book. I got that while I was with Webb Bridge, and the envelope was actually pretty beat up and had a few holes in, it but everything was still there. Its great to hear you got the letter that probably means that everyone else I sent them to got them as well - so all the letters should be winging their way to my mail box. I remember you telling me that you sent a package and I am still waiting for it to get here (hopefully today). Things are still pretty much the same for me - me and Elder Rogers have been trying to get around and get settled back into the work seeing as we are both still technically new to the area (mostly because I was gone for a good chunk of the time). Elder Rogers says that his Dad is originally from Logan, but he has lived in the same house in Heber all his life. From what he says his house is in the northern part of the city just leaving Heber for Park City, but still within the city limits. He also says he knows Uncle Gordy, he thinks that he opperated on his shoulder, and he knew Maddie somewhat. He even has a couple pictures of her he showed me. We get along fantastically. I can't think of anything that we really disagree on or argue about. We both like pretty much all the same things (including the love of all things sci-fi starwars, Battlestar Galactica, Lord of the Rings etc...). I don't have anything else really to say right now, but know that I love you all lots and my testimony is increasing daily and I am developing a love for the scriptures and for this work even if it is hard, difficult, tiring, and uncomfortable at times. I love you all lots and I will see you in another 16 months (woo hoo! 8 months tomorrow! man time FLIES).
Love,
Elder Jacob Christian Jones
No comments:
Post a Comment