The Awesome Elder Jones

The Awesome Elder Jones

4/2/2012 E-Mail

Hey guess what, I kissed a girl and I am being transferred..... APRIL FOOLS!
Hey family, how has it been going? Those Conference talks were some of my favorites too. I also liked President Eyring's talk on Saturday. I did get your Easter package and I am not gonna eat it till Easter. I got the shoes and they fit fine and I did end up getting my other shoes back so I guess I have an extra pair. As for the thing I got at the thrift store it cost about $1.50 I believe and I will wait to send you the package, I only bought it because I knew that it would be something that Mitchell would like. Bro. Lecompte is holding it for me right now. He is awesome, probably my favorite member. He does alot for us missionaries. He is the one we help out at the thrift store on saturdays. I really hate asking you guys for stuff because I realize that sending it costs money so you can send it whenever you want if you can, if you can't I am totlally fine with it. I have not yet sent a letter to either grandparents. Please apologize for me because it is really hard to find time, and we really don't have any real concept of time on the mission. I still can't believe that it is April already and that I have been away from home for over 3 months.Not much has really happened this last week because we haven't been able to go anywhere since they cut our miles for last month (for most of last week we were down to maybe 9 or 10 miles a day). And you really cannot work Ellijay on bikes so we have been stuck at the apartment alot where all we can do is sit and twittle our thumbs. But it should be better because it is a new month and we have more miles now (even if it is still 1200 for this month) and we can start finding again since we lost our top investigators - we have to challenge some people to read the B.O.M and even baptism. The CPR certs aren't that big of a deal. I was just wondering if you had them or knew anything and you don't have to send the mask if you don't want to but it could still be helpful. I hate to ask for something again but with your next package do you think you could get some new garments, some round neck ones for the tops and more mesh ones? I wouldn't ask if I didn't think I needed these but it is going to get really hot this summer and everyone I have talked to has recomended round neck tops and mesh so if you can could you send me some, I promise I will try and avoid asking you for anything else. I promise this will be it for the next while now. Anyways I love you all alot and look forward to talking to you on mothers day. Tell Ben that I want to see him getting his papers ready when I get back, and I will see you all in a little less than 21 months.
Love,
Elder Jacob C. Jones

PS. you guys should make mormon.org profiles. I have mine you should check it out, and I found Jeff Vaughns ( I think I spelled it right, it s been a while) profile - you should check out Mormon.org at the very least but it would be way awesome if you would make a profile then I could give it out to somebody.

No comments:

Post a Comment