The Awesome Elder Jones

The Awesome Elder Jones

3/26/2012 E-Mail

Thanks for the email guys, I love you lots. I think I will start with the bad new first so I can end on a high note. Our top investigators, Johnny and Kasie have decided to move to Missouri by his family, but they still want to keep in contact via emails and letters. It is probably for the best because Kasie already has a decent job and I am confident that things are working out for them so fast because they are meant to be in Missouri we have already planted a huge seed, and now they are there to be put in someone elses path, maybe the missionaries in Missouri. I hate to ask for stuff, but if you can, can you send me the CD soundtrack for starwars the revenge of the Sith? If you can't thats perfectly fine, but I found out that it is allowed because my companion has some movie soundtracks and he has asked about it and it is okay. I will be sending another package with something that I bought at the thrift store. Oh by the way, did you guys get the last package that I sent to you? Anyways, even though Johnny and Kasie aren't here any more we still have plenty to teach and a few with baptismal dates. They are awesome, and I think that they found me on facebook, so if you are ever on my face book and you see a friend request from them, accept it okay. I am doing great we are having a great time, and I got the time to write a letter to Grandma Jones and am working on a letter to Grandma Muir. I will be sending those in the next day or so.Love you all lots, Tell Ben I expect to see him getting his papers ready when I get back, and I will see you all in 21 months.

Oh, another thing I wanted to ask, is; remember when I got CPR certified with the red cross but they never got to sending the card to me? Well I just wanted to ask if you had gotten it yet, if so can you send it to me? If not can you try and get ahold of them and get it sent to me? Because two other elders just got CPR certified and I think it would be a very usefull thing to have, and (again I hate to ask for stuff at all) but could you send my life guard pouch thing with my breathing mask thing? You don't have to, but it is something I would like to have around.

Love,
Elder Jacob Christian Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment