Monday, March 5, 2012 8:53 AM
Thanks for the email. Um, I really don't have alot to say this week. We have had alot of meetings lately. Something cool that we got from those meetings is the challenge to give the baptismal challenge on the first contact (which surprisingly works really well). We have been teaching alot of people. This sunday we got this innactive guy, AP, to church which was awesome because he has anxiety problems about church (we had to iron his shirt for him). That guy is a real charecter (I know I misspelled that word). The secret to the southern accent is to end every word that ends in a vowel (or ow) with an "er" at the end like, winders. Um, basically that is what I have to say for now. We are in a little bit of a hurry because we are headed down to Canton for Bash night, and to play football with the rest of our district. Anyways, for my roommates, try and get their Mailing adress, so I can send them a letter, because I just found out that I am not really supposed to send emails to anyone other than my family. So just get on my facebook and message them for me. I am still working on getting pictures to you guys. I just keep forgetting, just remind me the next time that I email (next monday) or write a letter and yell at me and say "WHY AREN"T YOU SENDING US PICTURES!!!!!! That will probably work. Well anyways that is all I have to say, love you all lots and I will see you in 22 months.
Love,
Elder Jacob Christian Jones.
PS. in the future when I am married and I have a son, I think the name I would go for would be Porter Rockwell Jones. Just throwing that out there because it just popped in my head.
PPS. tell Ben that I expect him to be filling out his papers when I get home.
Monday, March 5, 2012 9:00 AM (answering Dad's e-mail)
On the welfare program essay, I totally agree, and only have one statement to make: If everyone were to follow Christ's example and be chartitable and help each other for no profit but to do service, I am convinced that we would have everything we need and the economy would boom and cease to decline.
Also I will be sending a special package as soon as possible. When you get it try and hide it in my room or in your closet or something, because I want it in one piece when I get back. (open if you want, just do the first part, a letter will be enclosed in it because I really don't want to go into details on email because of time) so any ways I hope you get it (when I send it).
No comments:
Post a Comment