The Awesome Elder Jones

The Awesome Elder Jones

4/9/2012 E-Mail

Sorry I am not going to write much today, because we are heading down to the stake center for zone p-day. We are going to go and play basketball our district against their district and we are going to kick butt. I have been doing good, the work has been doing good. I totaly wish I could have gone with you guys to zions, seeing those mountains in the picture makes me sick for REAL mountains, the things they call mountains here barely even meet the standards, they are more like hills. I forgot to tell you I think, that there are LOTS of trees here, it reminds me of being in washington by how many trees there are. It is getting warm fast, it regularly gets into the mid 70's now and it is barely April. There is a ton of pollen here, luckily I really don't have any allergies but Elder Farr and Elder Beus are getting it bad. I will try and get you guys more pictures that I have taken, but right now I don't have my camera on me so it will have to wait till next monday. No real crazy things have happened recently that I can think of right now but if they do I will tell you. I have some suggestions on card games you should try, Monopoly Deal, and rook. That is awesome that Zack got sent to the south to, our area is only about an hour or so from the tennessee border. And I think the Macon mission has been disolved and parts of it have been given to the Atlanta and Atlanta north missions, and this was only a little while before I got here. Having a blast here in Ellijay in the GANM. Love you all lots, tell Ben that he needs to be getting ready, and I will see you all in 20 months.
Love,
Elder Jacob Christian Jones

P.S. It was under Jeff I believe. I don't remember how I found it, I just was looking on mormon.org and I just found it and was like, "hey I know who that is." I encourage you to make yours and keep looking around on mormon.org and anyone who you know who is a nonmember encourage them to go to the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment