Thats Crazy! I still can't believe he's graduated! AND I am almost to 7 months left and before you know it....6! AGHHH Oh MY GOSH!!! anywho, things have been going pretty good this past week, not great as far as numbers but pretty good. Nothing really new to report. That was pretty crazy to hear that President Monson's wife passed away. We kinda stay out of the loop for the most part, a member told us one day. As for Ben, I will decide for him, BEN YOU'RE GOING TO SNOW!!!! jk, he can do what he wants. I enjoyed snow, maybe too much at times as my grades will attest to in several classes, but such as life I think I'll do better when I get back...I hope. Thanks for the pictures, I will work on gettingmore taken in the meanwhile, can't believe you got Ben to wear a tie for long enough to take a picture. That's an achievement in and of itself. Anyways, things have been going pretty good, hope to hear from you soon. Love you lots, and I will see you in a little more than 7 and a half months (to lazy to do the math, and I don't really want to know anyways ;)
Love,
Elder Jacob Christian Jones
No comments:
Post a Comment