It was great that we got to skype yesterday.  I really don't know what to say now after talking the other day. I will definately try out the address and see if it works, and maybe try and guess on some of the others.  It shouldn't be too hard to figure out.  I will try and get some pictures, or at least what I have, to you in this email though. It is still weird to me that Ben is graduating.  He should totally go to Snow.  I think, then we could be roommates and I could torture him without end mwahahaha.  Just kidding.  But that would be cool. Whatever he decides, but we could have a blast.  Dorm life is way fun (although not the greatest when it comes to getting stuf done ;) But I definately need to get a job when I get home, like really need to. Like I said before -  maybe you can hunt one down for me so I can have one right off the bat. It's getting closer to when we will be having our mission split somewhat. We will be losing Conyers stake so bye bye to Jonesboro and all those areas. Our mission will be alot smaller with only five stakes instead of the six. Forgot to mention that before. I probably won't get moved to another mission - probably not a whole lot of us will get moved I don't think, but thats only speculation. Anyways, thats about all I can think of so... I love you all lots and I will see you in about 8 months (only two away from 6 months, I thik I might freak out... AGHHHHHAHHAHAHHAAAHAGGHHja:ALKSDLGLHLSHDGj!!!!)
Love,
Elder Jacob Christian Jones