The Awesome Elder Jones

The Awesome Elder Jones

7/9/12 E-Mail

Hey Family,
 
 
I noticed that my inbox was empty.  It's okay there is repentance.

Anyways, not a ton has happened in the last week or so.  We had some decent contacting and we have a couple of potential investigators - one of which has 8 kids, that's insane. She is very busy and hard to get a hold of.   Just pray for us to get a hold of her. I won't write much today seeing as I have no real motivation to do so because I didn't recieve any emails.  You reap what you sow. But its okay I forgive your forgetting your first born in the wilderness of Georgia. Things have been going good. I will be hitting my six month mark here in a couple of days, so my greenie days are almost over. Also transfers are upon us again come next week on the 18th. I will keep you posted on what happens come next Wednesday. Um, thats about it for today.  Love you all lots, and I will see you in 18 months.

Love,
Elder Jacob Christian Jones
  
P.S. Woops, my bad I didn't get this letter until a few minutes ago. So sorry about the first email.
 
 
(Jacob thought we forgot to send him and e-mail.  We had a e-mail snafu - tried to attach too many pictures of our vacation to WA and Yellowstone and it didn't send.  We didn't notice until Monday morning and hurried and resent it without the pictures and just missed him.  Glad he got on later and saw that we did not forgot our awesome missionary!)

No comments:

Post a Comment