I have had a pretty good week so far with the new companion and everything. It is so nice to have someone who I can actually talk to a lot more. Elder Indriamiarina was a great guy, I loved him to death but he didn't speak english all that well. Elder Robinson is awesome. He is a very out going talkative person. I can tell things will start going pretty well. We,ve got a couple potential investigators we need to check up on. We will try and contact them so we can teach them. This area is fairly close minded. Like I said it is a fairly affluent area so the people don't want to listen as much because they feel that they are good where they are at. But I guess it is our job to find those who are prepared, even if we don't affect them now. They might remember it ten years down the road or more. Other than transfers not a lot has happened recently, but I will keep you posted. I have some pictures I will try and put on here. I don't have a lot to say this time around, but know that I love you all and the church is true and I am doing my best to stay humble and to do the work.
Love,
Elder Jacob Christian Jones
***A description of a couple of pictures: There is another confederate pic ;). There is one with me and Elder I as well as a picture of our district (elder Baker is in the picture I think) Elder I is easy to spot, but the really tall skinny one is Elder Jeffs, the taller blonde one is Elder Peterson, the shorter (relatively) one is Elder Beus you have seen him before, and the other ones are Elder Chambers and Elder Hoyt (Elder Hoyt is from Canada he is shorter broader with brown hair). There is also a picture of some things I have drawn as well as a picture of Jones St. that I found. I found one in my last area but I lost the camera and couldn't get it to you. I am going to try and find one in every one of my areas! :).
Anyways enjoy!
***OH, also two more people, are Elder Miller (the one with the sling) and Elder Baxter the taller one with kind of spiky hair, I don't know I am sure you'll be able to find him. You know what, I'll just give you a left to right on the first one; Elder Indriamiarina, Elder Miller, Elder Hoyt, Elder Chambers, Elder Baker, Elder Peterson, Elder Jeffs, Elder Baxter, Elder Beus, and yours truely.
No comments:
Post a Comment