Things are going fairly well. It is a little difficult with Elder Childs. I don't entirely know how best to work with him. It's hard but there is light at the end of the tunnel, and maybe I'll learn something from it. And yes I do know the Wangemanns. EVERYBODY knows Bro. Wangemann. He's on the city council and has been mayor twice. He goes with us on team ups all the time, pretty much every week. In fact we are going with him on Wednesday to see our investigator Ellis Cigurra. I got the package. I guess you'll have to send some more talks on cd with the next package you send for Thanksgiving or my birthday/Christmas. As far as Halloween, it looks like its gonna be a boring day. We have to be in by 6 unless we're in a dinner, then by 6 30. If I was home for Halloween I probably could have made the roman legionaire costume out of cardbord fairly well, but oh well I get to go as a missionary I think, or maybe obi-wan kenobi or something ;) jk. We will be doing a Halloween party type deal with our district today, carving pumpkins and eating food so it should be fun. Have fun in Spain I guess, send me some pictures,. I probably need to send some soon. I love you all lots and I will see you in May.
Love,
Elder Jacob Christian Jones
No comments:
Post a Comment