But anyways, things did go pretty well this week. Peaches is still on date and we taught her the plan of salvation at church yesterday. As for Aletha we haven't been able to get in with her at all, but her daughter just had a baby recently so I hope everything will go ok with them. New Years was pretty uneventful for us, we did the usual stuff and went to bed at 10:30 as usual. Anyways thats all that I have to say about now, so email back as soon as possible.
Love,
Elder Jacob Christian Jones
E-Mail replies from Elder Jones to Mom regarding bike during the day to figure out bike thing!
1) Will do, it was really crazy, I didn't even really comprehend that the bike was stolen, it was just gone. But I will get something figured out about the bike.
2) Ok, Elder Connors just called me and says he has two bikes available one for $200 and the other for $100, the first one would probably fit me pretty good and is almost brand new and the other one was for an elder who was 6'6" so it would be pretty big and I would have to adjust some things. I said I would call him back when I figured something out.
3) Ok, I hate to ask that of you but I will work out what I can. Love you
4) What we have fugured out is for the $200 one and it looks like I will pay with cash on Wednesday, so I will have to get to an ATM between now and then, sorry this has been an crazy week. :(
5) Her date (Peaches) is the 26th of January, and I definately won't be here for it. But Its the Lord's will. I will let you know the address. Did the package that is being sent -- is it going to the mission office or direct, because I might not be there to get it.
6) I got Aunt Joyce's - it had a couple of gift cards, I will keep a look out for Aunt Sharon's. They are probably holding them for transfers. Anyways thanks for bearing with me.
7) Ok, bye love ya.
7) Ok, bye love ya.
Elder Jacob Jones
No comments:
Post a Comment