ONE YEAR MARK - 1/11/13!!!!
Elder Jones - commerating 1 year with signing of one of his white shirts!
Elder Chambers on left - Jacob loved the Flint River Ward
Elder Jones and Elder Chambers
Elder Free - new companion
Things have been pretty good going into the new area. My companion's name is Elder Free. He is from some suburb of Salt Lake I think. I'll ask him later. The bike rides really well. It just has some issues shifting to certain gears, other than that it rides way better than my old bike. The area is pretty hilly though and there is almost no one who walks around here so talking to people is nigh impossible really. It is another ritzy area like Johns Creek. The ward is pretty sweet though and there is alot of work going here. They have several investigators. The year mark was pretty normal. It is crazy that it has been a year already. Time is going way fast. We live on the second story of our apartment and we keep our bikes inside the apartment. It is pretty big so we don't have to put them on the porch to save on room. I left some stuff behind in Flint River for Elder Chambers to give to Bishop Bishop to take out to Utah, so expect that at some point. I will try and remember to get a card for Grandma here shortly, what with transfers it has been a little hectic. I don't have a ton else to say really but I love you all lots and I will see you in a year from now!
oh and ps, I have some pictures.
Love,
Elder Jacob Christian Jones
P.S. and some more... oh and p.s.. I think I might need some more white shirts and socks. The ones I have are getting kind of worn or stained, and a new pair of Jeans, or used. These ones are getting to be on the tight side. Next chance you get or in the next package you send it's not really a big deal.









No comments:
Post a Comment