Ok, so some interesting news from this week. The first and most important to tell you is that my companion Elder Robinson after two weeks of being with him, had to go home for personal reasons, something going on at home that he needed to be there to resolve. So they put me in a threesome with Elder Miller and Elder Beus probably until the end of transfers which will be the 29th. I don't want to have you guys send your mail to the Webb bridge address so I will just try to get down to the apartment when I can and I will try and get your letter. We had to pull double duty on Sunday and went to a grand total of 10 hours of church meetings, my brain felt like it was going to explode. Other than that not much else happened. I really liked the pictures you sent of the deck- looks awesome, you should get me a picture of it with the slide attached. I will try and attach some pictures on this email. The only thing that I can say about this week is that it was really crazy and chaotic and we will be having to clean the Johns Creek apartment after this cause it is trashed, two days of packing and being all around busy gave us no time to clean it, so that should take up some of the time of our P-day. Like I said I will try and get you guys pictures as soon as possible.
Love you all lots, and I will see you in 17 months.
The church is true the book is blue.
Love,
Elder Jacob Christian Jones
No comments:
Post a Comment