So,we got the transfer calls and I am going back into Johns Creek. My companion will be Elder Rogers. I know two of the most common missionary names Elder Jones and Elder Rogers. The only way it could be better is if I was with another Elder Jones or with and Elder Smith. Anyways, things have been going pretty good and I am happy to see missionaries back in Johns creek. I feel the area was suffering somewhat. I hope to see improvement and progress made. And the open house for the Brigham city temple will be just after my 8 month mark - that's kinda cool I guess. And time is flying, the way I look at it my year mark is right around the corner in February. The weather is finally starting to cool off a little bit and from what I have heard fall is absolutely beutiful here. It should remind me alot of Washington, which it does (minus the temperature). Did you ever get around to trying grits. I know kinda random, but it just popped into my head. And no I did not get to my mail box, but I will check it in the next couple of days. I will also try and work on getting more pictures for you guys. I have been slacking off recently. I will get some with Elder Beus and Elder Miller. I only got one picture of Elder Robinson, so I will get that one to you. A scripture I give alot as a spiritual thought at dinners is Moroni 7:40-48 I think, check it out it is a good one. If I didn't already tell you I finished the Book of Mormon again and will be starting over for a more in depth study. In the priest quorum at the Webb Bridge Ward, the teacher asked questions about the Book of Mormon and they didn't answer. He just got blank stares, and I thought that was really sad. So I encourage you (which I already know you are doing:) to continue to study the Book of Mormon. It is amazing. I love it. My favorite section is still the war chapters. Yeah I know it was mostly because of the action and the battles, but there are real spiritual insights in them and they help encourage me to follow the example of the heroes in them.
I love you all lots, and I will see you in17 almost 16 months.
Love,
Elder Jacob C. Jones
No comments:
Post a Comment