Hey, sorry I didn't email on Monday. The library was closed because of Memorial Day, but here it is. About the lady, Deborah, she is still on date for the 2nd I can't wait. Yes I did get the cards you sent with the Zits in them. They are still as applicably funny as ever. I can't think of a ton that has happened the last week or so, just the usual Hill Billies and Red Necks type stuff. I think I am going to try and get a hold of a rebel flag, I know where to buy a full sized one for $4.00 so I am going to have that one. I really hope that I don't get transferred soon, because transfers are coming up again on June 6th ( which is why Zack is going into the MTC that day, they go by transfer cycles). I probably won't get transferred. but you never really know because it is by inspiration, not choice or numbers. As far as spiritual things go my testimony of the power of prayer has been really strengthened since I have been out. Several experiences which I have shared with you, I think, have been the cause of that.
Sorry I didn't get you any pictures this time, but I forgot my camera so I will have to send those to you next week. I love you all lots and I will see you again in a little less than 20 months. Remember to keep on those brothers of mine.
Love,
Elder Jacob Christian Jones
No comments:
Post a Comment