5/5/14 Email - On the home stretch - one more email left to go!
That could work, but a few other applications out there wouldn't hurt. He can have another speaker speak with me cause I don't have much of a topic I'll probably just let the spirit guide, so I don't know exactly what I'll say. Yeah, the badger den food isn't all that great. I'll probably just call on mothers day. It'll just be easier (already had my 4 ;) Anywho, last week was a little miserable, both me and my companion came down with a nasty cold bug, so we have been tired coughing stuffy nose and completely drained of energy this last week. I think we'll be mostly over it this up and coming week. We had a baptism on saturday, and he was confirmed sunday. Good way to end out the mission with a baptism. This next week will probably be trying to get in with potentials and referrals, and then I'll be flying home. I can't think of too much more to say so... just email back whenever you feel like it ;) I love y'all lots!!!!
Love,
Elder Jacob Jones
No comments:
Post a Comment