The Awesome Elder Jones

The Awesome Elder Jones

Email 4/28/14

I can do it the Sunday right after, just let me know if he wants a main focus or subject.  One new awesome thing is that we got a car!!!! Elder Fairbourn's knee finally paid off ;)  So I'll get to cruise out the last few weeks in a car.  We also got a ton of referrals from the sister missionaries in our area so we have a good bit of work for us to do.  Our investigator here will be getting baptized this Saturday.  It'll be a nice way to end the mission with a baptism.  Hopefully we can get some more of our potentials on date here in the near future though.  Trying my best to work hard my last little bit, but I feel like I'm running out of steam a little bit.  Other than that, not too much new to report.  We had a good thunder storm yesterday, and are due for some more over the next couple of days.  Storms here in Georgia are way cool, those nice summer thunderheads that get drummed up in the late afternoon, dump for like an hour or two then clear up.  I think I'll miss Georgia for a lot of things.  But it'll be good to get home.  I'm just nervous about starting life up with work and school and all that.  How's Ben and the others doing?  I love you all lots and I'll see you in two weeks or so.

Love,

Elder Jacob Christian Jones


P.S.  Hey, also bought some khaki slacks today for 8 dollars, super cheap.  Just wanted to let you know.  We should get our cards filled today or tomorrow probably, so I won't have to use the home card for food and other things.  Anywho, maybe I should put in an application for Zaxbys ;),  but I'll talk to Bro. Gold.  I think I might as well start straight into school on the fall semester, if things work out.  So I'll have to look for some places to work down there.  Maybe the art department would have a job for me might as well look.  Maybe get me recertified for life guarding and I can do that part time and get a little bit more money too.  idk, but anywho, email back whenever you feel like it.  We could do it on the 25th either way works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment