11/24/13 Email
Well the only news is that we had to push the Bro. Cigurra's baptism back for about two weeks or so. He just wanted some more time to be ready. He basically said that he wants to know that he can live it and be genuine before he gets baptized. But he still loves the church and knows it's true. He mostly has an issue on tithing -- whether he can pay it or not. But we will keep working with him, just pray for him, specifically by name if you can. I had heard about Enders Game. I'll definitely have to see it come may. I'll be dropping Elder Childs off at the Mission office today so I will check to see if the package got there. They usually don't forward mail during transfers, to hectic I guess. I won't be training a new missionary, but I will get a new companion on Wednesday. So I will be hanging out with some missionaries around Lilburn for a couple of days.
Love,
Elder Jacob Christian Jones
12/1/13 Email
Well, Hey everybody.
I can't think of too much to say really.
Elder Freeman is from Salt Lake City. He's alright -- can't complain too
much he's better than a few companions that I have had. He's still fairly new
only been out six months or so. Other
than that, things are still the same. We just gotta get in with Ellias Cigurra
and set the new date and help him out.
Besides that we don't have too many people that are looking all that
promising. I will try and get pictures
to you as I get a card reader or a camera
with a cord to use. I have a few good ones I'd like to share, one that Mitchell
would like ;) Anywho things are going
pretty good, love you all lots and look forward to hearing from you.
Well the only news is that we had to push the Bro. Cigurra's baptism back for about two weeks or so. He just wanted some more time to be ready. He basically said that he wants to know that he can live it and be genuine before he gets baptized. But he still loves the church and knows it's true. He mostly has an issue on tithing -- whether he can pay it or not. But we will keep working with him, just pray for him, specifically by name if you can. I had heard about Enders Game. I'll definitely have to see it come may. I'll be dropping Elder Childs off at the Mission office today so I will check to see if the package got there. They usually don't forward mail during transfers, to hectic I guess. I won't be training a new missionary, but I will get a new companion on Wednesday. So I will be hanging out with some missionaries around Lilburn for a couple of days.
And that is a lot of steak, wouldn't that pretty much give you a heart attack on the spot ingesting that much cow? :) Looking forward to your response, I'll try and get on and chat a bit later on. Love y'all lots!!!
Love,
Elder Jacob Christian Jones
P.S. Got the new info, I am going to be with Elder Freeman, and
I'm staying in Gainesville. I am going
to be the district leader, fun fun fun : /
Love,
Elder Jacob Christian Jones
No comments:
Post a Comment