Hey everybody,
 
Well the biggest news is that we got the transfer calls today and I'm going down to Stockbridge with Elder Moulton as my companion.  I can't say I'm too happy about it.  I have come to like this area in the brief six weeks that I was here.  I know my new companion a little bit and I can tell this is gonna be a patience tester, just like Elder Gisseman was.  Also we are losing that Zone come July so it is a possibility that I might switch missions for my last little while of my mission.  I really hope that I don't.  I really like my mission president, but I don't know how many missionaries will leave our mission, it might only be a few but who knows.  I know you keep me in your prayers always, so just pray that I'll  have patience with the new companion.  On the bright side, I'll get to serve around Elder Farr again.  He's serving in the same ward.  There are two sets of missionaries covering that ward and he's covering the outer area of the ward.  So that'll be nice.  I'll be around him when he goes home in September.  Then I'll follow shortly there after. This probably means that I'll have at least two more areas, hopefully not Stockbridge for the rest of my mission.  Anyways enough of the boohooing about being transferred.  I'm doing pretty well.  Things were a little rough this week, but overall it was good.  Anywho, just email back whenever you can.  I love you all lots and I'll see you in 7 months.
 
Love,
 
Elder Jacob C. Jones